Starting on August 22, we are releasing an update to your 1080 eMoney Personal Financial Website. The updates are intended to help organize and make things even easier by creating a better user-friendly experience.
Here’s What’s Changing:
– A modern and streamlined homepage that places real-time account, budget, and goal tracking information front and center.
– New goal tracking tools that will allow you to analyze and monitor the progress of your financial goals in real time.
– A new “bell” Alert icon will replace the Alert bar notification.
What’s Coming to the Goals Tab…
– Easily add and personalize goals
– Earmark accounts to fund their goals
– Track progress towards funding goals
– Visualize the details of each goal including insights into projected cost and funding as well as suggested actions to improve results